[TR] What should I use on the Chrome?

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Aug 30 16:16:56 MDT 2011

I use "Semi-Chrome" comes in a tube and is great for chrome or alloy
polishing.  I use it on my aluminum tailpipe extension and it shines like
chrome.  IF you need to use steel wool, only the finest grades are safe for
chrome for the reasons mentioned by Jon, grade "0000" or "00000" should be
good as I have used this to remove fine scratches and polish wood surfaces
as well.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"