[TR] Dream Shop

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 22:35:25 MDT 2011

Sounds like fun.  Is this is addition to the a garage for your daily drivers?  Still have that nice Focus and haulin' pickup?

I have my four vehicles packed into a 20 x 50, divided into a 20 x 20 garage and a 20 x 30 shop.  Of course, you have been there...

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier