[TR] update fuel delivery

Gary O'Hagan goh62agan at verizon.net
Sat Aug 27 17:11:16 MDT 2011

This morning I started on the fuel lines and carbs.  Fuel delivery to the
carbs seemed OK.  Took the carbs off and removed the float bowls.  Some stuff
in there but probably not enough to cause my problems.  Cleaned up the carbs
and reassembled.  Fiddled around with the jet adjusting screws again. Wow, car
ran pretty well, not sure why.  Drove to the gas station to get some Etoh-free
gas. Still have some bugs to iron out (fluid leaks, etc), but  I'll keep
working on it.
Thanks for everyone's help.