[TR] 1964 TR4 Triumph for sale (San Bernardino)

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 10:48:18 MDT 2011

If his family paid $6000 then that explains why he thinks its worth
$8-15k.  That car probably sold for less than $2k when new and might
be worth $2500-$5000 as a project car today.  I think it'll still be
in his family for awhile if he thinks its worth way more than that.

My TR4A project car could be pried away from me for $6000 and that
includes the American Racing Equipment aluminum mags and 6 NOKOFs.
The AREs  have been trued, balanced, and powder coated and to a
collector might be worth $1-2k by themselves if sold separately, which
I will not do.  You might see the whole package on eBay one of these
days.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net