[TR] 1964 TR4 Triumph for sale (San Bernardino)

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:19:53 MDT 2011

snip<<1964 TR4 Triumph for sale (San Bernardino).  This has been a family
owned vehicle since purchased new for $6000 in 1963, as long as the Ford
Mustang has been around!  In it's current state, not running I've been told
the market value is around $8K to $15K. I can make it run, but that will
come down the road.>>

Wouldn't $6000 in 1963 have been more like Aston Martin or Jaguar money than
TR4 money?

Don

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/don.hiscock@gmail.com