[TR] engine tuning

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Aug 23 21:54:21 MDT 2011

Gary,
Sounds like it almost has to be in the fuel system.  I would suggest
checking everything from the tank forward again.  Did you run the fuel pump
with the line disconnected at the carbs?  You said you cleaned the carbs but
it is very easy when you have such a sludge problem that some trash has
gotten back in.  If the fuel lines are running clean, I would go back and
disassemble/reassemble the carbs.
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"