[TR] Back from VTR2011

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 16:23:29 MDT 2011

Hey Bud,
Just got back as well.  3177 miles including the day trip to Rocky
Mountain National Park.  13.7 mpg on the Hybrid Durango.  The 250 is  still atop
the trailer.  Oh it only had time to do the fun rallye and some  running
around in Breckinridge.  I also want to tell you that the air is  MUCH better
here at 1265' above sea level.
Darrell

In a message dated 8/22/2011 12:36:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,