[TR] TRF S.P. (and wedge parts)

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:04:58 MDT 2011

We just returned from the TRF Summer Party. If you stayed home you missed a
good one.  Looking forward to 2012.  Got caught up in a torrential downpour on
the way home. While unloading Evelyn's TR8 I noticed that the passenger seat
was soaked.  I had noticed that the seat gets dripped on when I normally wash
the car but not enough that I paid attention. I cannot remember being stuck in
the rain before so I never notices how bad it leaked. While investigating why
the water was coming in I think I discovered a piece missing from the top
frame. On the drivers side there are two plastic trim pieces that go over the
framework above the window when the top is up, one front and one rear.  On the
passenger side it appears that the plastic piece in front is missing. This
allows the top to not seal against the window.  This description make any
sense?  Anybody know of a source for this missing plastic trim piece? Thanks,
Marty