[TR] I love my TR3

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 08:16:27 MDT 2011

And now Andrew is going to find this guy, beat him senseless and burn the
Mustang to the ground. B Sue says she will swear that Andrew was in Minnesota
the whole time.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier