[TR] Swap Meet

Gary Grant 61TR4ever at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 02:25:57 MDT 2011

	I have been working on re-building my storage shed. The "boss" says she
needs a garden shed and it's too full of un-needed parts anyway. I've got
everything from a taillight surround for an Austin A-60 to a NOS front
bumper for a Jag Mk10 to a complete 4.2 E-Type head. I really need to dump
some of this stuff. Lots of MGB, MK1 Jag, E-Type Jag, and TR3-6 parts to go.

	Does anyone know of a swap meet in SE Michigan? I am about 70 miles NE of
Detroit. In the past I found many bits and pieces at the Annual Battle of
the Brits, but last year I was quite disappointed in the lack of parts for
sale. There were vendors there, but only one individual with parts and these
were mostly MG parts. BTW, the Battle of the Brits show itself was great!

Gary
currently restoring TR4  CT 1547 L