[TR] Period Modifications to TR6

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 11:52:42 MDT 2011

Allan

As Andy Mace said, the Triumph 2000 was sold in Australia
(manufactured there) with a three Stromberg carb set-up.

A finned valve
cover was certainly available and sold in the UK as a Standard-Triumph
accessory.

Coopers 'all mesh' air filters were also available in the UK for
a variety of carb sizes but mostly seen on Sprites and Big Healeys as factory
fit. Don't ever recall seeing a factory approved option for the TR6 - carb or
injection.

Jonmac