[TR] TR6 electrical stuff stops

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 11:34:49 MDT 2011

> On the way to work today in the TR6 it started to pour. When I turned  on
> the
> blower, I lost power to the signals, gas guage, wipers  and of course the
> blower itself did not turn on.
>
>  Although I drive around with a box of replacement fuses, all of the
fuses
> look fine.

You're on the right track looking  at the fuse.  But if it isn't the fuse
it
just might be the connections  to the fuse block.  The other evening I lost
my dash lights.  As  it turns out I also lost my tail lights and front
running lights.  The  fuse was good and the fuse connection was good.
Still no
lights.   But when I unplugged one red wire and plugged it back in all was
restored.
 Dave1massey at cs.com

FWIW, I had the same problem awhile  back. Lost running lights, dash
lights, etc.  It ended up being the dash  rheostat.  I touched it and everything
started working.  Haven't  touched it since.

Sam