[TR] TR6 electrical stuff stops

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Aug 9 12:42:29 MDT 2011

In a message dated 8/9/2011 11:11:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
soknacki at soknacki.com writes:
> On the way to work today in the TR6 it started to pour. When I turned on
> the
> blower, I lost power to the signals, gas guage, wipers and of course the
> blower itself did not turn on.
>
> Although I drive around with a box of replacement fuses, all of the fuses
> look fine.

You're on the right track looking at the fuse.  But if it isn't the fuse it
just might be the connections to the fuse block.  The other evening I lost
my dash lights.  As it turns out I also lost my tail lights and front
running lights.  The fuse was good and the fuse connection was good.  Still no
lights.  But when I unplugged one red wire and plugged it back in all was
restored.

Check the wires.

Dave