[TR] TR6 electrical stuff stops

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:48:56 MDT 2011

John makes good sense here - I managed to keep my fuse block alive for
a couple years this way - but it was annoying to have corrosion creep
in and shut down power to the lights again...

A few years ago I replaced the fuses and fuse box and coated the
connections with electric grease and have not had a problem since.
I've use the same stuff for most of my bullet and spade connections on
all my cars.

You might get by cleaning both the fuse block and fuses and using the
grease to stop corrosion (the scratches from the sandpaper increase
the chance of air getting in there to cause the problems and the
grease keeps it out)

This is the product I use
http://www.etrailer.com/Accessories-and-Parts/LubriMatic/11755.html.
No connection or personal involvment with them.

Chris