[TR] Seeking Classic Car Insurance Advice

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Wed Aug 10 05:54:25 MDT 2011

I am a long time USAA customer but I believe they hand off unusual vehicles
now to their "general agency"
which I believe is a thin veil for a "partner" company.  They don't have
special restrictions, but the coverage
isn't cheap and as you say isn't agreed value.

Hagerty and Chubb offer much less expensive alternatives including agreed
value but I think the trade-off is some manner of
restriction on the use of the vehicle.

Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Matt