[TR] TR6 Sticking Choke Cable

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 15:30:50 MDT 2011

Some choke cables locked in place when you turn the knob.  Try turning
the cable within its sheath.  Probably counterclockwise if I remember
how my choke worked on my first TR6 (a 72).

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net

On Aug 2, 2011, at 12:40 PM, <floridatr6 at cfl.rr.com> <floridatr6 at cfl.rr.com