[TR] What's a reasonable price for doing a TR6 clutch?

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 08:56:44 MDT 2011

 If it helps at all, my Triumph "Repair Time Schedule" shows 6.3 hours for
""Clutch assembly and/or plate. Replace" -- same for TR4A, TR5PI and TR6PI
(those are the relevant sections in my copy)!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us