[TR] Import Carlisle

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 21:56:25 MDT 2011

List,

I have a couple of very nice TR6 bonnets, a decent TR250 front valence, and some TR3 stuff I can cart to Import Carlisle if anyone on this list needs same. Please contact me off list if you're interested. These large parts are no fun to haul without a commitment to buy, so if someone needs some sheet metal, please let me know soon. Again, off list please. Also have a nice, clean, magnafluxed TR4 engine block that I'd like to move to someone else's basement. The guy who wanted it and asked me to have it cleaned and crack checked backed out.

I'll be in space C55. Stop by, introduce yourself and have a cold beverage. I hope it's warm enough for cold beverages this year!

Ed Woods