[TR] TR4A - Need Front Bumper Support

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Thu Apr 28 08:46:31 MDT 2011

All,

It looks like a car!!!

I'm down to some misc. mechanical items, the electrics, interior and the hood.
I purchased the Advanced Auto Wire kit and am installing it now, having already run the wire to the under-hood components.

Anyway, I got the rear bumper on yesterday, but had to skip the front for now, as the left-front bumper support, which connects at the chassis and terminates just behind the lower valance, is not a proper TR4A part.  I have one from a TR4.  The one I need will begin its upward bend much sooner, as my right side support does.

So, does anyone have this part laying around?  I have a call into TS Imported already.

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins
1965 Triumph TR4A
CTC 63569LO