[TR] Coliformia title

email ⅜" emw327 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 06:15:30 MDT 2011

Hello

I know, its a shame for a TR-driver, and its not a Triumph thing, but...
I know a 1930 Ford model A roadster for Sale.
It is imported to Belgium (European Union) somewhere in the 90-s.
Its cleared by the Euopean Customs, so everyhing looks OK,

But, the owner never registrated it in Belgium,
And he lost the original California title.
Now what I need to obtain a Belgian registration, is
- A Custom declaration (thats OK)
*- The Title of the car...*

Can I as a foreigner apply for a copy, or a substitute of the original
title?
and where should I ask for it???

Greeting from a sunny Belgium (30° Celsius - 86° Fahrenheit)

Guido
TR250-TR3a-Riley Lynx