[TR] TS-141

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 00:32:16 MDT 2011

For the Four (4) replies ... so far ... I am still trying to contact
the owner ... again ... Asking permission to put you into direct
contact ... he knows all the answers. I have seen the car and from
what I observed it is pretty much rust free, and as I said earlier
... pretty much complete. As for engine/transmission numbers ...
sorry, no clue. I "think" note the ""s the color is "periwinkle" with
"persimmon" interior, or something like that.  Further information
will follow, shortly I hope.

As for the rest of the list ... sorry for the bandwidth, just simpler for me.
--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford