[TR] TR4A Driving Lights

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 15:17:30 MDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Randall <TR3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:

> ...I found this really good deal on some Bosch units:
> http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=0301600118
>
> Haven't tried them yet, but they look good so far.  Even have a DOT stamp
> on
> them, which the Hellas didn't.

I use these and they seem fine.  I do have a couple of relays in place to
improve current and also spare the dash switch from carrying all the load.
In the interest of full disclosure (on mine anyway) the DOT stamp also says
'motorcycle'.  No idea what the difference is, possibly Ron at the Bus Depot
just took advantage of an oversupply of Harley Davidson lights.

Geo