[TR] TR3 Clutch assy

Alexander Delis ols at bcdef.net
Mon Sep 27 17:28:07 MDT 2010

List

I know this has been discussed before, but I will admit to not having paid
much attention as it was not relevant at time . . .

It is time for me to get the OD trans installed in my TR3.

I have heard all sorts of horror stories about different clutch/pressure
plate/ TO bearing manufacturers. As I REALLY don't want to pull the tranny
more than once, what is the recommended setup? Sources for the recommended
parts?

Also, I understand that it is recommended to put in a hardened pin in the
clutch release mechanism. Any suggestions there?

All suggestions or comments appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

1958 TR3 TS33884LO
1968 GT6 KC10303