[TR] TR3A Brake light switch

dlylis at gmail.com dlylis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 19:42:18 MDT 2010

Alex,
I doscovered that mine wa doing the same thing, which caused me great concern when I thought about the Escalade and the H2s that I often see looming in my mirror.
I fitted an Oldsmoblie brake light switch directly to the pedal arm and adjusted such that a touch of the pedal produces a bright brake light, immediately. Concourse it ain't.  Highly recommended. I found two pressure switches to be woefully inadequate.