[TR] Off topic:Delete if you do not tow a trailer

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 22:32:53 MDT 2010

----- Original Message -----

I had a half-ton 5.0 Suburban and a Pace American 20-foot car hauler.  The Burb had 200,000 on it, so it might not have had full power.  In any case, I often found my foot flat on the floor due to hills and/or wind, sometimes struggling to maintain 55 MPH.

Now I have a three-quarter-ton 8.1 Suburban.  I think it would tow at speed limit anywhere under cruise control.

A dealer who won't let you test a trailer is a dealer who does not want to sell a trailer.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net