[TR] tr-3 seats

dlylis at gmail.com dlylis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:37:59 MDT 2010

Gary, part 2
I then wrapped it all in gauze soaked in diluted wood glue adhesive to bind it all together.
I then put another layer of batting on top and put the seat cover over and stapled under into the bottom of the wood frame.
They are comfortable, more firm than the springs, and infinitely less expensive. My seat backs were still in very good shape so I didn't tackle that. I don't think the backs are all that complicated.
Please don't ask for pics as they were stored on a Dell laptop and the motherboard had a meltdown before it could be backed up. Sorry.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T