[TR] Where does everyone put their left foot in a TR6

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 23:19:52 MDT 2010

> And of course, so does the Stag!

Ok, now that you have mentioned that ... was that on all Stags, or only on
those that started out with automatic transmissions?  LE1473L has the
captive nuts, but no indication anything was ever installed there, while
LE2013LBW (which, like Uncle Jack I believe, started life with an auto box
and got converted) has the dummy pedal.

FWIW, in the TR3, I put my foot on the dimmer switch during the daytime, and
on the edge of the dimmer bracket at night.

Randall