[TR] Where does everyone put their left foot in a TR6

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 19:24:49 MDT 2010

On long trips I stretch out and put both feet under the pedals...but
then I have cruise control and can put my feet most anywhere and shift
around in my seat especially when there's long stretches without much
traffic to worry about.  I was amazed the first time I realized I
could do a full body stretch while cruising along.  The foot wells on
a TR6 are deep.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net