[TR] 4 or 7 PSI radiator cap

amcewen2 at cogeco.ca amcewen2 at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 19 06:51:06 MDT 2010

Any fundimental difference between the cooling system on a 3A vs. 3B that would explain the different recommended cap?

My 4-5 year old 4PSI cap fell apart in my hands (can't remember if it was from Moss or TRF), and since it lifts and
causes water loss under most conditions I figured I'd subsitute the 7PSI one.  Waterpump, rad and hoses are new the only
possible weak point might be the heater core.

PS reproduction seat bracket rails falling apart before my eyes as well.

Thanks,

Art