[TR] Quick TR3 Brake Line Question

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Sep 13 20:22:44 MDT 2010

> I have replaced the short
> flexible lengths of
> TR brake line on all four corners with new stainless braided
> brake line

I'm not sure I understand the question.  The original TR3 setup only has 3
flexible lines, the rear wheels have hard lines connected directly to the
wheel cylinders.  Unless you replace the rear wheel cylinders, whatever hard
line you install must have nuts with the extended unthreaded tip like the
originals, otherwise it won't seal properly to the rear cylinders.  I'm not
sure about the tee connector on the rear axle, but I wouldn't be surprised
if it requires the extended tips as well.

OTOH, it's unlikely you are using the original rear axle, so ???

Randall