[TR] Quick TR3 Brake Line Question

Wayne Brazinski wayne at brazinski.com
Mon Sep 13 16:33:45 MDT 2010

Hi all,
It has literally been years since I sent a note in, but I have been
following the list from time to time in stealth mode.

I have been converting my '58 TR3 to Ford 302 V8 power (the numbers never
matched!!) and will be adding floor mounted dual circuit brakes from Tilton
- with US pipe threads.  I am in the process of mounting the pedals and am
concerned about plumbing in.  I have replaced the short flexible lengths of
TR brake line on all four corners with new stainless braided brake line and
want to run the rest as new pipe with US threads.  Can this be done do you
think?

Thanks a bunch for your time.

Wayne
Plainfield, IL