[TR] more under dash questions...

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Sep 11 10:05:03 MDT 2010

[Does anyone know where the vent tray drain tube should drain too? I have
seen pictures with both tubes (battery box and vent tray) going into a "Y"
connector just sticking above the trans tunnel draining into one tube that
runs along the housing, is that the deal?]

Dave,
I just went thought this stage last year.  Have never seen a "Y" with the
battery box drain as these are vastly different size hoses.  Everything I
found was a routing that took the hose out through what would be the RHS (or
LHS) steering column hole.  There is a plate and a triangular rubber
blanking plate piece that is made for this purpose, TRF #603346 is the
rubber, the hold-down plate is NLA but could be easily fabricated from a
template.

Hope this helps,
Bill

Bill Beecher