[TR] more under dash questions...

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 11 09:55:33 MDT 2010

On Saturday, September 11, 2010 11:44:29 am davewillner wrote:
> Does anyone know where the vent tray drain tube should drain too? I have
> seen pictures with both tubes (battery box and vent tray) going into a "Y"
> connector just sticking above the trans tunnel draining into one tube that
> runs along the housing, is that the deal?  Thanks
>
> Dave Willner, PA

Dave,

I installed that hose through the firewall on the left side if I believe,
between the steering and the gas pedal. I exits the firewall facing the rear
of the engine. The hole was there so I assumed it was for that drain.

My battery drain hose just goes through a hole in the transmission tunnel
although it should never drain anything unless my battery explodes.

BTW, I used clear plastic tubing to replace the old rubber. Sourced it at
Lowes.

Bob