[TR] TR3 dash recovering question

davewillner dwillner at ptd.net
Sat Sep 11 09:09:52 MDT 2010

I believe my dash (TS65107) may have been dipped in a liquid vinyl, just
heard that...I mean the fit is perfect after 50 years, just a few scratches
(and a few extra holes...), I'll try your method...baby steps...and scuff up
the existing vinyl real good, hoping it will take with contact cement...Did
you heat up the vinyl at all to allow it to stretch and maybe mold a little
easier in the center of the panel? I'm changing my interior from a Moss tan
to an original stone...and the dash is the first step

Appreciate it

Dave Willner, PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB