[TR] TR3 Door Draught Excluders

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sun Oct 31 21:43:22 MST 2010

     I recently purchased the fuzzy door seals from TRF that are the draft or draught excluders. They have a cross section like a tadpole. Do they go all the way around the door? I think that they might just go on the door's leading edge. How are they attached? It looks like I just glue them on the inside of the cockpit around the door, but I want to know what others have done.
     I am amazed at how much more I enjoy the TR with the windshield sealed up and a working heater. I was dying in it last year.

     -Bill in Tehachapi