[TR] Vendor Solicitation

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 31 04:52:57 MST 2010

I looked at the site very closely. If you look at the terms and conditions
regarding Sales Tax they state they will apply State Sales Tax on sales in
California as well as Virginia. Usually that happens when a business has a
location in those states where they must apply sales tax.
They must be affiliated with someone who is also located in California and
Virginia. Moss comes to mind as I think Moss has a distribution center in
Virginia. So if you are on a Moss list then you would be on this list too.
My guess is that they want to appeal to mostly Canadians.
Just a guess.
JVV