[TR] Jekyll Video

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Fri Oct 29 13:24:58 MDT 2010

Debbie shot some video of the cars leaving the panoramic photo shoot and
heading to the show field.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/VTR2010/?action=view&current
=VTR-2010-Triumphs.mp4

And also some video of the Le Mans start competition

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/VTR2010/?action=view&current
=VTR-2010-LeMans.mp4

I apologize for omitting the winning Spit from the video but Debbie's camera
is semi brain dead when it records video and that particular segment is all
out of focus. We did get Bud's excellent run though which I think earned him
second place, Go Bud !.

We had a great time and I picked up a ton of info to help with my recent TR3A
purchase and even came home with a TR3 door bought at the auction.
Congrats to the organizers, thanks to all of the sponsors and a special thanks
to the Classic Motorsports guys for the hospitality suite.

Stan