[TR] Convention agenda

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:14:24 MDT 2010

Ronnie-

Jekyll Island was my 1st national in a long time (88 Dallas).  As to the daily
schedule, I wouldnt change a thing - you guys did a great job.   I like the
shined up car show later in the week, gives me a chance to look at cars in the
parking lot first then enjoy them again later.  I agree with Dave Massey's
comments on the photo shoot vs show - maybe just a minor schedule adjustment
between the events to avoid the logjam.

I was very surprised how many pariticipants choice entries there were relative
to concours.  Is it always this way?  Kind of disturbed me, next time I'm
going for judging even though my TR4 is not concours material at this time.

Randy DeRuiter
64 TR4
59 TR3A

ps. Great job on that auction too, I grabbed some bargains.