[TR] Convention agenda

ronnie babbitt rbtr3a at cox.net
Thu Oct 28 09:54:45 MDT 2010

If i were to do it again, here are a couple of things i would consider doing
different. This year we moved the car show from being the last event, in an
effort to allow us to have additional time to tabulate and enter the winners
into our Power Point presentation. We offered the autocross on the last day
just prior to the banquet, for the results are provided immediately after the
autocross is complete. The computer figures the results.

What I would now consider would be to move the car show and the autocross even
earlier in the event allowing even more time to prepare the PP presentation.
Also there were many who would not participate in some of the non competitive
events like the restaurant run, the ice cream run, because they did not want
to get there cars dirty driving them on these events. If the car show was one
of the first events, maybe the second day, people could clean there cars early
and once. Having the car show out of the way they would now feel more relaxed
about participating in the other events. Id move the tech session and the
Group Photo to the later days.

ronnie