[TR] Triumph Bendix Radio

John Finlayson john_finlayson at telus.net
Tue Oct 26 13:29:55 MDT 2010

I don't have a variable DC power supply but I will look into getting one.
Trying to solve the polarity problem, I got some insight into polarity
sensitive electrolytic capacitors from some websites, their ability to heal
and also their catastrophic failure if hooked up wrong. Thanks for the tip.

John
'62 TR4