[TR] Triumph Troubles ...

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 26 12:51:55 MDT 2010

Some things do work out ... removed the starter tested it, worked
fine in both modes  (motor only/motor solenoid).  Cleaned all the
terminals, put it back in ... that top bold is a bear, very little
clearance, ended up wrapping the nut with electrical tape and forcing
it in the my nice long, thin end wrench, actually got it started on
the first try ... some things do work out.  Rosey started as she
should and all is normal now.
In retrospect, I think she heard my threat to sell her and got her
mind in a "snit", so once I cleaned everything, bought her a new
battery (which I don't think she really needed) I am once more out of
the doghouse, and she is behaving.

Thanks for allowing me to cry on your shoulders ... :'(