[TR] TR3A Defrosters

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Tue Oct 26 06:21:27 MDT 2010

     When I close the vents I still don't get any appreciable air out the
vents. I tried pulling the hose off at the heater and it blows serious air
out. Either the defroster vent is blocking the air or the hose is preventing
the air (or both). I ordered a smoother bore hose from McMaster Carr and will
try that. If it doesn't help enough then I plan to modify the vent itself to
make the outlet bigger.

     Bill in Tehachapi