[TR] Just watched the utube Celebrating 50 years Jabbke convention

Janis Dabars jdabars at att.net
Thu Oct 21 13:48:31 MDT 2010

This 59 minute long utube presentation of the Jabbke event celebration was
just
the thing for us stuck away from the VTR
Convention on Jekyll Island,
Georgia.
It is about 4:00 pm here in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A.,same as
at
the Convention and I can just immagine all those Triumfs on the show field
with afficionadoes strolling, smiling and some still mumbling obsceneties
about
some crocquette happening on the green.
After watching the Jabbke
utube  tape I feel elated to see such an international
gathering of Triumph
family.
It is highly recommended viewing to maintain the Triumph HIGH
all the
way to 2011 VTR convention in C O L O R A D O  high.
I'll be there, God
permitting, will you?
You at the VTR Convention----quick, get this Jabbke
utube tape/presentation,
hopefully before the banquette and be HIGH as a
Triumf Kite.
"HOOSIER JOHN"
Safe travel home you lucky canventioneers.

"G e
o r g i a, G e o r g i a, G e o r g i a on my mind"
Thanks, one and ALL.