[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 464

Benjamin Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:28:19 MDT 2010

My solution was to buy the paper version of the original Triumph exploded
parts manual and use that to order from TRF given they use the original
Standard-Triumph part numbers..  This also becomes a very useful source for
assembly since it has exploded views of virtually everything and even shows
what size/length bolts/screws are used.

Also, since I have a TR4A I sometimes use TRFs complete, on-line catalog for
the TR6 which has a lot of the same parts.  I too am generally unsuccessful
at a key word search.

Ben......