[TR] Dan Masters Wiring Harness

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Oct 21 10:19:20 MDT 2010

Jim,
The wire size is both a Pro and Con i.e. I'd rather have oversized then
undersized but the oversize really did take up a lot of room when running
the wires. However........... Steve Carrington, who now owns AAW was at The
British Invasion in Stowe VT last month and in talking to him learned that
they have downsized many of the wires but they will still safely handle the
potential load. He and Dan agreed that the original design was overkill.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,