[TR] New Alternator for TR4A

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:59:37 MDT 2010

Randall and Michael,
I don't know the make of the alternator off-hand.  There
is a pic or 2 below.
It is connected to the regulator (not internal to the
alternator)....The
ignition light has not worked since I got the car home.  I
thought perhaps a
bulb (hoping anyway).  If the red light doesn't come on,
does that point to the
problem I'm having with the unusual Amp meter
readings?
Thank you,
Pat
http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/pcaffrey1/TR%20Visit/