[TR] Rosey Retirement

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 13:38:51 MDT 2010

Hi folks,
	Well AnnaBelle and I have decided to end our SCCA Judged
Concours Events ... me being 76 years old ... (Fred beats me by a few
days) it is just too much work to prepare Rosey our 1970 TR6.  Sooo
we are adding a few things that make it nicer (for us).  One is the
Triumph Tune Black Epoxy cast aluminum valve cover.
	Which puts the Original valve cover, concours condition,
possibly available for someone interested, listed in the Moss catalog
as NA (not available) gives me NO clue as to it's value, if it even
has value.
	If you are interested, and have a number in mind give us a
message. And there might be a set of green ignition wires, also
concours quality, in the near future.

Thanks for listening ...
--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford