[TR] 6 cyl Camshaft Poll

Chad triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 16:56:26 MDT 2010

Raymond-

I ran a Kent "Fast Road" cam in a '75 TR6 a number of years back.
It had a
milled head (about 1/8") and stock Z-S Carbs with a Pacesetter
header.

It was a SCREAMER!  I absolutely loved the way that engine sounded.
In fact, I
plan to put the same cam in my TR250.  It had a nice lope at idle
and pulled
strong until I let off the gas pedal.

Chad in Tulsa

Message: 11