[TR] 6 cyl Camshaft Poll

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 19 09:33:26 MDT 2010

Raymond:

I have the Isky Z-19, and like it very much for a street cam. Good midrange
torque, and have run it up to 6K rpm, tho it's happier up to about 5500.
However, its full potential was not realized until I converted to Goodparts
triple ZS carb set-up. I don't think the flow  thru the stock manifold is
very efficient  in the way it's split across all 6 cyls. I don't know if
injection would cure that if it stays with only 2 intakes. JMO. Good luck;
should be fun.

Tom