[TR] Muffler question

Alexander Delis ols at bcdef.net
Sun Oct 17 12:47:45 MDT 2010

Group

Got an email for a friend of mine who asked that I post this to the list for
your reactions.

> Would you do me a favor re: the email list that you told me about?  Now
might be the time for me to replace the exhaust system.  The engine and
transmission are out and I have all the rest of the car on the floor of my
garage.
> I like the sound of the original TR6 exhaust system.  I'm thinking that I'll
get the muffler that sounds the closest, and let the pipe guy install it with
his pipes.
> So the question is:  "What is the manufacturer and part number of a muffler
that sounds most like the original (deep,throaty & not that loud)?"

Any responses appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

1958 TR3 TS33884LO